A Naturopath is a health practitioner who aims to restore optimal health by natural means. Naturopathy is a holistic approach of health care and wellness. It is a complementary healing practice that combines numerous modalities to treat each person in a natural manner. Naturopathy recognizes the important role that lifestyle, environment, nutrition and personal history plays in the health of all people.
Naturopathy is about treating the individual, rather than the symptoms or diseases themselves. As your Naturopath Kate will aim to identify the underlying causes of your problem and work towards resolving these and thereforerectifying the issue.
A Naturopathic consultation incorporates treatment of your whole body, you will be supported mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually through the healing process. Your consultation may include:
- Therapeutic food plans
- Diet & lifestyle analysis, including suggestions of how to implement these into individual lifestyles
- Supplements with Herbal, Nutritional, Homeopathic and Flower essence prescriptions
- Information about your condition and a Naturopathic understanding of this
- Handouts of information about your condition and dietary assessment
- Referral to other health practitioners
During your initial consultation at Darwin Naturopathics, Kate will use numerous test to help give you the very best treatment, these may include:
- VLA Bio Impedance Analysis
- Food intolerance testing
- Iridology Iris analysis
- Nutritional deficiencies testing
- Ph testing
- Urinary Indicans
- Blood pressure
- Thyroid function
- Hormone tests
- Stress hormone test (cortisol)
- Hair mineral analysis
Naturopaths are trained in a variety of modalities and therefore able to treat a
broad spectrum of illnesses or disease states that are either acute or chronic.
Some conditions include:
- Weight loss and body composition
- Gastrointestinal and digestive disturbances including reflux, irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s and Coeliac disease
- Stress and fatigue
- Anxiety, depression and insomnia
- Colds and flu, infections, low immunity and autoimmunity
- Hormonal imbalances such as menopausal symptoms, PMS, PCOS and endometriosis
- Muscular skeletal problems
- Skin conditions including acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Allergies, including food allergies
- Cardiovascular health including hypertension and high cholesterol
- Headaches and migraines
- Children’s health
- Respiratory conditions including asthma
- Sports performance
Specialising in providing a range of professional Naturopathic services including Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Iridology and Homoeopathy. We aim to help you
Alternative & Holistic Health
PREGNANCY SEMINAR INFO ON: Nutrition & Diet Natural management of health concerns ie. Low iron, headaches, morning sickness Reducing fetal toxicity Breastfeeding...
· HOW TO OPTIMSE YOUR NATURAL FERTILITY · PRENATAL DIET + NUTRITION · FACTORS AFFECTING FERTILITY · UNDERSTAND YOUR CYCLE · CONTRACPTION + OVULATION...
Pregnant? Planning on having a baby? Come along to our FREE seminar on Pregnancy... This talk is a great opportunity for you to learn from our team of qualified...